Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HABLA ESPANOL?



     So, this year my youngest son Bryce, started 9th grade.  In California he would be starting High School but here in Utah he is still in middle school.  However, he is still a freshman.  And this year he is taking his first language class.  All of my boys have taken spanish in high school now and of course My Man knows spanish from his mission in Argentina.  I have always said that one day I am going to learn the language too especially since it is part of my heritage being half Mexican and all:) 

    So, yesterday I did it!  I signed myself up for a beginning Spanish class.  I took a class in high school but then dropped out of it.  So, this is finally my chance!  I am excited.  Mike is excited , my kids are excited.  A friend of mine suggested that we assign one room in our house for speaking spanish only.  I think that is a great idea.  So, we'll see how it goes.  The class starts on September 20th. So, wish me luck! I'm nervous:)

"Still learning new things"!

No comments:

Post a Comment