Sunday, May 27, 2012

49 ....... and almost 50!

Happy Birthday to me!  Today I am 49 years old or young!  I mean really if you think about it 49 is a very special age.  I'd like to live til I'm 100 so I guess it's almost half my life!  So, I guess I can finally transition into adulthood once and for all because I KNOW there's no turning back now!

I like being this age.  I like it because it turned out to be better than I thought it would be when I was younger and thinking what it would be like to be this old.  I dont feel a whole lot different than I did 20 years ago.  I've learned a lot about myself and about life.  I've been through a few experiences now and I've had my share of ups and downs.  But I still feel like I have so much further to go!  It's almost as if I am starting my second phase of life.  The part where you are now actually the person that you really want to be.  The part where you get to really show your true colors.  The part where you better take a hold of your life and do all the things that you always said you would do someday.  So, here's to being 49!
Ready or not here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment