Thursday, January 19, 2012

Absolute Health

So, a big part of my life these days is my job at Absolute Health.  I have been working there for 2 months now and I love it!  Basically from day 1 I have enjoyed working there.  But you know how it goes.  You always have to wait a while to see if you're gonna like it for real.  And I like it more and more every day! 

Absolute Health is a Chiropractic Office in Orem.  Dr. Troy Frazier is the owner doctor.  His wife Kelly has been the office manager here and then Dr. Frazier has an assistant, Skyler who does all of his back office procedures.  We also have a Bio Meridian Computer Tester on staff, Gina and a Massage Therapist/Marriage and Family Counselor, Steve on staff here.  Gina and Steve are only here as scheduled, not everyday like the rest of us. It is a fun, positive upbeat office environment and I am learning more and more everyday. 

I used to work for a Chiropractor in Sacramento about 20 years ago.  I enjoyed working there at the time and learned a bit about Chriopractic and holistic health.  At that office I was the insurance and billing clerk.  There were 2 and then 3 doctors working there at that time.  That is when I first started getting chiropractic treatments.  I had been in a car accident in college and had suffered from headaches and a stiff neck quite frequently but after my 2 year stay there I was freed from those headaches and neckaches from then on.
I then went home to be a fulltime mother and only now have I gone back to work full time again outside the home.  I was not looking for a Chiropractic office to work in, however I was hoping to find a job in a healthcare environment where I could assist with office work.  It was by pure luck, chance, and a huge blessing that I found this job! It basically fell into my lap.  I've been very blessed in finding jobs that have worked out perfectly for me at the time all throughout my life.  I believe that is because my Heavely Father knows that working for me is not my first priority however it is a necessity, so my theory is that he say's leave it up to me....go look, and prepare yourself and I will find you what you need.  And He always has:)

What I love about this job is many things.  First of all I get to use my organization skills.  I love to be organized and on top of things.  Kelly is training me to be the Office Manager here.  So, now she works downstairs and leaves the front office pretty much up to me.  She is still teaching me some things and we are creating some new and more efficient procedures together.  She is nice and fun to talk to.  We both have all boys.  Secondly, I love the doctor.  He is way knowledgable and on top of his game.  He knows so many techniques and so much about the body, chiropractic and nutrition.  Plus he is fun to talk to also.  Thirdly, I get free Chiropractic adjustments! It's so nice to get all those kinks worked out that seem to happen more often since I've been aging.  Fourth is the health side of things.  Dr. Frazier knows about a bazillion remidies and sells all natrual nutrition and supplements here at Absolute Health.  As well as making and creating his own Custom Homeopathics.  Fifth and actually my favorite part about my job is the Patients!  I have met so many nice people.  I love that I get to help them be healthy!  We have so many wonderful people come in our office.  Just the fact that I get to make their day just a little bit brighter by smiling at them and letting them know that I care....just makes working there so worth it!

I have been blessed with good health throughout my life, knock on wood.  And working here is such a blessing because I dont like taking any medications and so it's a perfect fit.  I was taking one medication for the first time in my life for about a year, about 6 months or so ago and I weened myself from it.  I have been blessed to have not needed it since.  Now I try to just practice good healthy habits, sleeping, watching what I eat (even though I still enjoy all foods). Overall I  feel pretty good about the treatment I am getting and being able to maintain my health with Chiropractic, all natural nutrition and remidies.  It feels great!

So, not only do I love what I do, but I am learning so much about good health too!  So, when they call it Absolute Health!  I say ABSOLUTELY!!

1 comment:

  1. Your job sounds perfect..a great fit..I am a firm believer in chiropractic care, it has helped me so many times in my life..There is nothing better then loving your job, both as a mom and an employee..wish we got paid for the mom job, we'd be millionaires :)

    ReplyDelete