Monday, January 30, 2012

Creating a Healthy Routine

Well, I decided this weekend that it is time to start creating a healthy lifestyle routine again.  Since I started my new job I have kind of just given my all as far as energy and time goes to my job and my family.  Well, this week I decided that it's time for me to add another element into my new life and that is exercise.  Not that I am big on exercise(although I should be) but just that I need to do some kind of exercise!  I finally decided that my life is good and I am happy, but I am not happy with my health. It's not that I want to be skinny and young again.  I just want to feel good about my health and fit into my clothes comfortably!  Since I have been working, I feel like I have no time to myself to start any kind of an exercise program unless I never want to see my family.  But, I finally realized that I need to cut my nights off and go to bed earlier and then I can get up earlier and get my exercise in before my family gets up.  I know it's a sacrafice but nothing worth having ever comes easy does it?  I figure if I get up at 5:15 and leave by 5:30 I can get a good hour of walking in before I have to leave for work in the morning on Monday thru Friday. And then I will take Saturday and Sunday off!.  So, finally making the decision to make my health a big enough priority in my life to actually sacrafice time watching netflix or some other waste of time thing, has made me feel better about mylself already.  And of course along with this is a committment to be better about watching what I put in my mouth!  So, here goes my new routine to create a more healthy lifestyle for myself!  Wish me luck!   

2 comments:

  1. We are doing the same thing here..its been a few weeks and we are starting to see results..Crystal the most, she is already down 10 pounds..its hard, but I just want to feel better too..skinny will never happen again but feeling good will be wonderful..Good luck to all of us..we can do this!!

    ReplyDelete