Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HOPE

So, when I think about Hope, these are the things that come to my mind.

H- is for Home
O- is for optimism
P- is for people
E- is for Eager

Hope is a powerful word when you think about it.  When you have hope, it makes you a better person.  However, you can hope for things that are not realistic too and then that just makes you crazy!
So, I try not to be too crazy.  Although I have been known to be crazy a lot of the time....but we won't go there right now. 

I am a pretty open person.  What you see is what you get.  Sometimes that gets me into trouble but I try most of the time to stay out of that kind of trouble.  Anyway, today I am choosing to be hopeful.  Because Hope brings power and optimism.  The first thing that comes to my mind when I hope is my family and my home.  I want my home to be a place where my children feel safe and warm and secure.  I also think about people.  The people in my life that I love and want to be happy. And lastly I think about eagerness.  Yes, I am eager but try to not be too impatient for the things I hope for.  Is that possible?  I sure "HOPE" so! 

So, today I feel hopeful. Hopeful that life will move forward in a good way.  Hopeful that someone is aware of our little family and that the blessings that we need or will need in the near future will be realized.  I hope my kids know just how blessed they are in spite of hard times. I hope that when the really important things come around we will be able to take care of them.  I hope that I am getting better in my old age.  And I hope for a bright future for all of us.  I sure hope I can endure my trials and always choose to keep a positive perspective no matter what.  And when all else fails I hope to always be found on the Lord's side. 

1 comment:

  1. whos on the Lord's side who? You thats who! Love you Lisa. It is more evident to me everyday that my friendship with you has enhanced my life more than anything except for the Lord Jesus Christ. My association with you has been one of the best and makes me feel God in my life. Thanks for all the years and thanks for growing with me!

    ReplyDelete