Sunday, October 2, 2011

Perfect timing

So, General Conference just ended.  It's always sad when it ends.  You can feel it in the First Presidency's voices too.  They dont want to say goodbye anymore than we want them to leave.  However, I was just thinking how blessed we are with technology these days.  Every six months without fail we get to see them and listen to their words of wisdom and love and to see their smiling faces.  It is such a blessing! 

Well, this was all perfect timing I might add.....because....on Friday night as I was realizing that the week had come and gone and once again I was left without a job.  So, I was preparing myself for the coming week when I would be once again out looking for a job.  I had just come home from the store and it was 7pm.  I was in the kitchen talking to My Man and my oldest son when my phone rang.  I recognized the number and could not believe that the temp agency was calling me back.  They called to let me know that the company I had inteviewed with on Wednesday wanted to offer me the position with their company!  I was shocked!  It was so late.  But I guess it was the end of their day and they had made a decision.  Finally!  So, I now have a job.  It was thru a temp agency but the job is actually permanent if it all works out okay.  I'll tell you a bit about it......It is a fairly new company of a couple of years which is doing quite well.  They are an Internet Social Network Marketing Company.  There are 2 owners and and they have about 10 employees but one of the owners is in need of an Administrative Assistant to keep him organized and on his toes.  So, that's me!  I really dont know what to expect.  These guys are probably in their early early 30's.  They are doing pretty well and they have a very nice office in Provo....sooo.....we'll see.  I start tomorrow!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yippy..I love good news..Good luck, it sounds pretty much what moms do anyway.. organize everyone's schedule and keeping everyone on track..but this job you get paid real money for..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Wow the Lord really does work his miracles doesn't he? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete