Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving countdown

 
There are 9 days left until Thanksgiving and there is sooo much to be thankful for.  So, for me today I am thankful for 2 things.



1.  I am thankful for fleece!  Yes, you heard me right I said "FLEECE"  It is so warm and cozy and it makes
     me feel like I am being cuddled when I wear it.


2.  I am thankful for Choice.  Yep, my freedom to choose      whatever I want in my life.  What to wear, what
     to eat, what to do with my time, how I want to worship and who, and because I can choose, I get to 
     discover for myself the great blessings that come to me from a loving Heavenly Father.


What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. For kids and a husband that make me laugh every single day..for family and friends..:O}

    ReplyDelete