Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Linda Bracelet


Four years ago today we lost my beautiful sister Linda to cancer.  This is a picture of her and her daughter Tamra.  I love to remember her this way and how beautiful and vibrant she was.  This is how I imagine her today.  One of the things she loved to do was to create beautiful things.  She was a very good cook among other things.  Before she died she took up jewelry making and had started a bracelet that now my sister Theresa has completed and sells many of.  Go here to see them and order one for yourself.  Linda was a very unconditonally loving sister and friend.  She had more compassion, love and understanding than any one I know.  I am thankful for the opportunity I had to know her as a sister and friend for so many years.  She left a legacy faith, tenderness, sweetness and love.  Thank you for your great example Linda.
I love you and miss you!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sister, Im sure she watches over all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I was wondering if anyone was going to write about sweet Linda. I have been emotional all day. Thanks you for the great picture of her and the sweet tribute.

    ReplyDelete