Friday, May 27, 2011

It's great to be 48!

Today is a special day...it's my birthday!  That's right it's the day I came into this big wide wonderful world. And let me tell you it is great to be 48!

I have to say that I am so glad to be where I am today.  Life has turned out to be even better than I had hoped.
I have learned many life lessons that have proved to be worth learning.  And here are some of the most important ones...ready?  Here goes...

1.  There is never a problem to be solved that is more important than a person to be loved.
2.  Happiness is a choice.
3.  There are no accidents...
4.  Love is something you show
5.  Laughter is the best medicine ever
6.  Faith will take you as far as you want to go
7.  People are basically good so believe in them
8.  If you treat someone as though they are...they will become
9.  It's not what happens that matters, it's how we handle what happens that matters.
10.  Never give up....because you never know what's right around the corner
11.  There is someone who knows you better than you know yourself...its best to stay close to him;)
12.  People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
13.  You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people they dont need.
14.  Nothing is as constant as change...so get used to it and learn to embrace it
15.  True joy is found in service to others
16.  True friendship is a treasure



2 comments:

  1. I love this! you are such an inspiration to me :) LOve you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wise 48 year old...wish it didn't take us 48 years to figure it all out..you nailed it..Have a fabulous day..your a sweetheart and a great person..Lots of Love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete