Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pictures I want in my new home

So, I thought I would do a post on all of the pictures I want to hang in my new home.  I told my family that from here on out, all I want for any occassion, like my birthday, christmas, mothers day etc....is one of these pictures to hang in our home!

Okay, this is my #1 most favorite picture!  I absolutely love it!  I reminds me of my boys fighting for truth and righteousness.  This is the most dramatic picture I've seen of the 2000 stripling warriors.  Dont you just love it?  I can imagine in these young Lamanite faces....the faces of my boys!  A Gotta Have!!



 I think I would hang this picture in Michael's bedroom if I had this one.  This was always Michael's favorite story in the Book of Mormon from the time he was a little boy.  The first talk he gave in Sacrament Meeting was about Abinadi.  He was his hero!


Here is another favorite!  I know this has to be one that every mother of a boy can relate to.  Cant you just imagine yourself with your young teenage son going off to battle in the mission field when you look at this one? I do

Here is another one that I recently found that I absolutely love!  This picture says to me that the Lord nurtures and prepares his sons to be fishers of men.  Again, Missionaries!
Would love this one in the main area of my home on a big wall.

So, for today these are ones that I really love.  There are more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment