Friday, January 14, 2011

To sleep or not to sleep?

Lately I have been having really really weird sleep patterns.  I am tired by 9:00 at night and so I go to bed between 9:00 and 10:00 but then I wake up in the middle of the night at about 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning and my mind starts to whirl with things and I am wide awake!  So, I will get up for a while maybe an hour and then I will go back to bed and just as I am good and tired again Mike's alarm wakes me up but there is no way that I am going to get up then.  So, I just stay in bed and I end up falling asleep for another hour and then I am up for the day.  Lately when I wake up I start thinking about organizing!  Yep! Organizing!  Can you believe that?  I know it is just sick.  I think about how I am going to put things a certain way in order to be better organized or how I am going to finally tackle that one area in my house that needs tackling.  It is just too weird.  I mean who wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about organizing?  To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question!:)

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I feel your pain. Welcome to my life! However, when you find yourself with nothing else to think about, please feel free to think about how you can organize my house, I don't mind :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the good old days when you would come over and organize my closets? well what happened with that?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. "those" were the good old days! NOT "these" are the good old days! lol!

    ReplyDelete