Friday, January 28, 2011

Family Tree

I heard this song yesterday for like the upteenth time and this time as I listened to the words it really touched me like never before...hope you like it too!

...And God tends the broken branches of this tree
He keeps His watchful eye on every tiny leaf
And their love is a circle in ways that only God can see
As He tends the broken branches of this family tree

And in the end I don't know how it will all be sorted out
All I know is that the circle won't be broken
There will be hands to hold, and there will be love unfeigned
And it will bridge the gaps between all the things we can't explain
But in the meantime

God will tend the broken branches of the trees
And as eternity goes on this will be
Because our love is a circle in this human family
And God can mend the broken branches
And He will tend the broken branches
Because He loves all the branches
Of His family tree


by Cherie Call

No comments:

Post a Comment