Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Beginnings

Happy New Year Everyone!  I love New Years, I really do. I love to wake up New Years Day with all my Christmas put away!  I love that New Beginnings feeling.  I guess I always need a reason to start over, review my priorities, look back at what I've learned and recommit to the life I want to live.  So, here we are and I am so glad we're here again.  This year will be a real start over time for me because my son is coming home from his mission this year.  So much has happened since he left I feel like he will be coming home to a new family and a new Mother!  We will also finish building our home here in Springville and move into it about the end of summer this year and moving into a new home is always an opportunity to start over.

 I am so thankful that we were able to move to Utah this past year.  It has been a dream of mine for sometime and I know that it was the right thing to do at the right time because we have been blessed in so many ways since.  I am especially excited to have another year to love and serve my family while my children are still in my home.  I can see them growing up so quickly and becoming their own people and that is exciting and sad at the same time.  So, I will committ to being a better Mother to these awesome boys of mine.  I also want to be a better wife to a man who is my rock in so many ways.  He is a good man thru and thru and those are hard to come by these days.  So, I committ to showing more appreciation to my sweet husband.  I am also so excited to finally be in a place where I can spend time with my sisters and my mother again so I will committ to making time regularly to be with them. 

2010 was a good year.  It was another year of growing and learning.  It was a year of adventure and change....and I am the better for it....so I thank 2010 for all that it brought with it and and I welcome in 2011 and all that it has in store!  I am very blessed.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment