Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cleaning Ladies




Today Theresa and I knocked out a 3,500 sq ft home
doing a clean out!
I've been thinking a lot about what kind of job I want and the truth is that I dont want to go back to work.  It seems that every time I get a job I always end up regretting the fact that I can not make my own hours and have to answer to someone. I've been thinking more and more about going back to my cleaning business that I had many years ago when the kids were little.  It is good money for part time work, I dont have to work everyday and I am my own boss.  Theresa's been doing it for a while in Herriman and so she and  I have been talking about going into business together.  But since we live so far apart I figured I would try to pick up a couple of houses to clean out here in Springville.  So, I mentioned this to my mother in law and the next thing I know we have a house to clean that someone is moving out of.  So, that's what Theresa and I did today.  And now I am pooped!  But a little richer:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm pooped too but yes the money...you can't beat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should look into cleaning offices..I clean a dental office and a office in town and its perfect..Its once a week for both of them..and I can do it any day on the weekend..its good money..I'm trying to find 2 more..Crystal has a friend who just waters plants at a office every week.. that would be a sweet deal too..anyway good luck..I love the jobs where I can make my own hours too..now go take a nice hot bath and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would be perfect for you Lisa! I know the money can be good. You both are soo good at it! Good for you two "POOPED" ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do it when my son was little and I didn't want to go back to work. I could amke my own hours, take him if I needed to. And yes the oney was good. I hope it all works out. I will pass the word along. When you get all the kinks worked out I will feature you on my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete