Tuesday, May 3, 2011

bee gees - more than a woman



Lately I have been really missing the dancing days!  Stephen has been listening to a lot of 80's music and it has really gotten my memory stirred!  I never missed a dance in my younger years when I was single.  In fact that is the only reservation I had to marrying Mike....He doesnt dance!  But when you think about the overall picture and what is really important I guess that isn't too bad if that was my only reservation right?  However, I still miss it.  I loved dancing in the 80's it was the best!  And the Bee Gee's ...the coolest! 

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Bee Gee's still do..my kids laugh when I break out in my 80's dance..I think I still have it but there laughing says otherwise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! Then you would absolutely love the free rooftop series this summer in Provo!

    I love dancing, too!

    Anyway, thanks so much for your comment on the blog!

    Love, Brianne

    ReplyDelete