Friday, May 20, 2011

It's a dirty Job!

This is one of my on -the -job weekly rituals, making cookies with the boys.
I let them add the ingredients as I meaure them out and then of course one licks the spatula and one get the mixer.  I know, I know, it's a dirty job...


Then the other day(on a rare sunny day) they wanted me to give them some water.  I figured they wanted a drink.  So, I gave them each a cup of water.  Then a little bit later they brought me a large bucket and asked me for some more water.  I asked why, and they said they wanted to make sand castles.  I told them, that we didnt have sand, we have dirt, and water would make mud. So, I refused.  Well, guess who lives next door?

Yep! Grandma!  Well, you know how they say "Grandma knows best"?  Well, in this case I find that extremely questionable.  I went outside a while later to find this!


So, after I scolded Grandma,:)...
she turned on the sprinklers and then I got to do this.

I know, I know, it's a dirty job....but somebody has to do it!

I love my job!  They are just too cute! 
It's like raising my boys all over again!

1 comment:

  1. What is it about boys and mud?? I love it..actually my girls liked mud too..Your dirty job looks like my kind of fun..

    ReplyDelete