Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't be jealous!

Isn't this just a great picture of Autumn?  Well, I think so anyway.  So, don't be jealous out there in California, but we have been having THE best Autumn or Fall.  It has been just perfect weather everyday, knock on wood, it's been like 70's 80's all the time.  And every morning my friend Darcie and I take about an hour walk.  And we always try to take a picture of something we see each morning on our walks. So, this is one I took a few mornings ago. This is up the hill over looking part of Springville and Mapleton. 

So, this morning I missed my walk in order to make an 8:30 appointment to a second interview with a company that I really really want to work for!  I am ready to go back to work full time now.  Especially since we are about ready to be done with the house in like another month at the most and we need to make that house payment.  I figure the kids are all old enough for me to be gone during the day now.  I thought it would be a good time to try and find a job with a solid company that I can work for and grow with.  Maybe even retire from.  Well, this job is just perfect for me.  In fact it is here in Springville.  It is a receptionist position at a large manufacturing company.  They are looking for someone to be the main receptionist with the ability and interest of moving onto a more demanding positon with the company in the not too distant future.  Well, that's perfect and that's ME!  Don't worry, I told them.  So, hopefully they are narrowing down their search.  I was told that they had 200 applicants and they narrowed that down to 25 and then down to 3 for the last interview and I was the first to interveiw the second time around.  So, keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for little ol' me.  I neeeeeeeed this job so bad.........and it's just perfect in every way for me.
Beautiful Fall weather and a Beautiful job oppotunity for "yours truly"....don't forget;)

No comments:

Post a Comment