Saturday, September 17, 2011

This is what it's all about

So, I'm sitting here at the computer for a moment on a Saturday afternoon in my house all alone while the rest of the family is next door working on the new house.  We are in a hurry to get it done before the weather breaks and it starts snowing again.  For now we are enjoying a beautiful Autumn day. Our friends, The Robinson's  are anxious to get into their rental(the house we are in now) and we are anxious to get into our new home.  But just for today, I am enjoying my life, my family.  The goodness that is all around me.  I truly am blessed.

So, this is truly what it is all about for me.  Michael was dating this cute girl that he really thought the world of, but unfortunately that relationship ended earlier this week.  She was a great girl, but truthfully, I am a bit happy about it.  Mostly because now he's home more again.  I know that is probably very selfish of me. But, he has been wanting to spend more time with his brothers than he did before his mission and with him going to school, looking for a job and dating her there wasn't a lot of time for his brothers.  Well, now there is time again.  I think my favorite time is when all my boys are together either working or playing and just being together.  Like today. I want to freeze this moment in time.  It is when I think I am happiest.  I feel deep satisfaction, joy and love.  I am a proud Mom.  I am in awe and in love with my boys!  The Lord has truly blessed me with good men in my life.  I married one and together we have raised more of them.  This is what it is all about!  I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. Amen..you are super duper blessed in so many ways..you were born under a good star..

    ReplyDelete